This page allows you to view the selected record.
Note: This policy is currently under review, please contact the Policy Owner for more information.
||Unsatisfactory Performance - Professional Staff
||Unsatisfactory Performance, Disciplinary action, professional staff
||This policy aims to:
• Develop a comprehensive strategy, using a range of support mechanisms, by which a supervisor can assist staff who are performing at a sub-optimal level.
• Provide an efficient, effective and equitable system to manage unsatisfactory performance.
• Improve work performance through a constructive and cooperative approach.
• Recognise the sensitive nature of issues related to unsatisfactory performance and the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Create a transparent process that is reviewable with the documentation and recording of information.
• Create a non-threatening and supportive environment in which to address issues related to unsatisfactory performance.
Director Human Resource Services Centre
|| Download txt file [ .txt | 8.77 kb ]
|| Download pdf file [ .pdf | 56.87 kb ]
||If you want to link directly to this policy you can use the following link.