The Centre for Learning and Development provides a variety of services to our teaching, learning and staff communities at ECU. The Centre consists of four teams; Academic Excellence, Organisational Development, Learning Solutions and University Preparation.
We offer a variety of services to best meet the needs of the ECU teaching and learning community, including:
- expert advice on teaching and learning;
- a wide range of staff development opportunities;
- support and training in learning technologies;
- consulting on best practice and research;
- blackboard support, administration and development;
- support in preparing applications for ALTC projects and awards; and
- emerging technology trials.
For more information, contact us or drop in to arrange an appointment.