Planning and Design Guidelines
The Asset Delivery Group has a suite of Planning and Design guidelines available for reference by Consultants and Contractors undertaking projects for the University.
These guidelines address the following issues:
- sustainable design;
- acoustic requirements;
- design for universal access;
- specialist facilities;
- construction & serviceability;
- wall materials;
- wall finishes;
- internal walls, partitions and finishes;
- floor and floor finishes;
- ceilings and ceiling finishes
- furniture, fixtures and equipment;
- door hardware;
- mechanical, ventilation & air conditioning;
- hydraulic services;
- lift services;
- electrical services;
- media services;
- Fire Services;
- security services; and
- colour coding – plant and equipment.
The guidelines are under review with a plan to update content, improve accessibility and distribution of the document and to ensure effective document maintenance and control.
The guidelines are provided in draft state and were last updated in August 2010. For more information refer to the provided downloads.