The Finance and Business Services Centre provides financial leadership and a comprehensive financial management service to ECU, ensuring we operate with effective governance and financial integrity.
The Finance and Business Services Centre provides a range of services to support ECU’s strategic objectives. These include:
- commercial activities and pricing, strategic funding and fee setting;
- procurement, payroll and accounts payable functions;
- supporting and developing enterprise information management;
- providing finance and business support to Faculties and Schools;
- statutory reporting, fixed assets, taxation and treasury functions;
- managing ECU’s annual budget process including allocation of income;
- providing compliance data, analysis, forecasting and research services; and
- overseeing ECU’s credit card and staff travel policies.