Top of page
Global Site Navigation

International Office

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

Student Exchange

If your home university has an Exchange agreement with ECU, you can apply through your university for admission as an exchange student. You would then continue to pay tuition fees to your home institution while on exchange and you would not pay any tuition fees to ECU. To become an ECU exchange student you need to apply through your home institution's International or Exchange Office.

For details on study options please download the Study Abroad and Exchange 2017 Brochure.

Skip to top of page