Other university libraries
BONUS+ is a resource-sharing program that allows ECU students and staff to borrow selected library material from other participating universities.
University libraries participating in the BONUS+ program are:
- University of Newcastle;
- University of Technology Sydney;
- University of Ballarat;
- University of Melbourne;
- Victoria University;
- La Trobe University;
- Deakin University;
- Queensland University of Technology; and
- Massey University, New Zealand.
If the book that you need is not held at an ECU library, you can request it online from another BONUS+ library and collect it a few days later from the ECU campus library of your choice.
If you cannot find the book which you want on either the ECU library catalogue or BONUS+, and you are eligible to use document delivery, you can also request your item via VDX.
How to use BONUS+
You can search and request for a library item with Bonus+ as per your usual search in the library catalogue:
- Search the ECU library catalogue for an item.
- If the book you require is not available, click on the BONUS+ icon and the search is repeated in the BONUS+ catalogue.
- Select Request This Item.
- Select ECU.
- Enter your name and your student/staff number.
- Choose your collection location.
- Click on Submit.
Your request should be available to collect from the designated library within 4-7 working days. You will be notified via email when it is ready to collect. BONUS+items can be returned at any ECU campus library.