There are a range of services and resources that are available online for offshore students.
Find online materials
- Search the library catalogue for e-books (online books) on a topic.
- Search the library databases to find online journal articles on a topic.
- Exam papers are available online from the library catalogue under the unit code.
Print materials and videos
- Loans of print materials and video/DVDs are currently unavailable to offshore students.
- To request chapters from books held at ECU, please use the online Book Chapter Request form. Also use this form to request the table of contents from a book if you need to select a specific chapter for photocopying. See also the Australian Copyright provisions. Where possible copies will be supplied online to your ECU email address.
- When requesting copies of print articles held at ECU, please request them via the library catalogue. Select REMOTE ECU STUDENTS/STAFF as the pickup location.
- Offshore undergraduates may request copies of items from other WA universities via document delivery provided the item is not held at ECU.
Photocopies are supplied free of charge. All requests must comply with Australian Copyright provisions.
Our library will supply:
- photocopies from items held at any ECU campus library;
- photocopies from items held by other WA libraries; and
- for postgraduates, photocopies of materials available from any library worldwide using document delivery services.