Terms of Reference
- To recommend on criteria for the selection of appointed or co-opted members of Council and on procedures for the identification and selection of those members.
- To recommend to the Minister for Education, through the Chancellor, the names of persons for consideration for appointment by the Governor in Council or by the Minister.
- To recommend to Council the names of persons for co-option by the Council.
- To recommend to Council on the appointment of the Chairs and members of Council’s standing committees.
- To recommend to Council on the development and maintenance of an induction program for new members of Council.
- To recommend to Council, in accordance with guidelines approved by Council, on the appropriate recognition of service of Council, Council Committee and Board Members.
- To make decisions on matters delegated to the Committee by Council.
Membership and meetings
See downloads for more information on the membership and meeting schedule of the Nominations Committee.
Agendas and minutes
To enquire about access to agendas and minutes from the Nominations Committee please contact the Committee Secretary below.
Nominations Committee Secretary
Mr Tony Lazzara
Manager, University Governance
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2706