The Office of Legal Services provides a comprehensive legal service to ECU.
We aim to maximize the quality of the University's decision-making and protect its resources and reputation. We do this by ensuring that ECU management and staff are well-advised and informed about a wide range of legal requirements and issues.
We also have a proactive approach to our work and aim to provide services in a timely and value-adding manner.
Our service standards
We are committed to achieving and maintaining the following minimum standards of service:
- Responding to your enquiries in a prompt and friendly manner;
- Striving to respond to all communications within the shortest feasible time;
- Communicating with you in a clear and concise manner, using plain English;
- Using the most effective and efficient method of communication; and
- Keeping you informed about the progress of work we are doing for you at all times.
To understand the scope of work we do at ECU, please visit Our Services web page.