Planning and Equity
The Planning and Equity Unit provides advice to the Senior Leadership Team and Council on the strategic positioning of the University, and supports the University’s planning and performance monitoring functions.
Quality and Academic GovernanceQuality and Academic Governance supports the quality framework, by co-ordinating improvement activities including school reviews and annual reviews.
Survey Services is responsible for conducting and overseeing survey and other data collection, as well as providing strategic and operational information to support teaching and learning, service delivery, and staffing.
The Engagement Unit is responsible for providing strategic and operational support for the achievement of the University's engagement priorities.
PQESC provides a range of services including:
- planning and performance monitoring;
- support for strategic decision-making;
- statutory reporting, funding proposals and acquittals;
- ECU submissions to government;
- environmental scanning and information-sharing;
- advancing equity;
- quality of ECU;
- quality reviews;
- academic governance;
- survey and exam services;
- survey reports; and
- Unit and Teaching Evaluation Instrument (UTEI)