Justice and security and the community
Our commitment to improved legal, justice and security outcomes is illustrated by work across faculties, as staff, students and researchers engage with law enforcement agencies, the legal profession and government departments.
Together we strive to address challenges ranging from antisocial behavior to terrorism. We also tackle issues of social justice, working locally, nationally and internationally to address inequality and injustice.
- Development of a graduate certificate in Executive Leadership and Management for WA Police officers
- Joondalup Community Legal Centre
- Policing Just Outcomes project
- Security Research Centre
- Sellenger Centre Criminal Justice Review Project
- Sellenger Centre for Research in Law, Justice and Policing
- STR8 Talkin’ project
- Women in Sri Lanka’s Export Processing Zones