Being part of the ECU community doesn’t end with graduation, with past ECU students being able to continue experiencing the benefits provided by the university with the ECU alumni program.
ECU is committed to a lifelong relationship with our graduate community and encourages our graduates to utilise their ECU networks for career enhancement.
There are a wide range of exclusive benefits available to ECU alumni, including:
- Networking - Do you want to meet with other alumni who have similar interests to you? Find out about our Alumni Groups and opportunities for networking.
- Careers support - Need help getting a job? Recent alumni can access free career counselling and support via CareerHub.
- e-Newsletters - By updating your contact details you will receive our regular e-newsletters which tell you about what's going on at ECU.
- Reuniting friends - If you want to track down old or 'lost' friends contact the Alumni office. We can search our database and help you reconnect.
- Have a reunion - We can help you organise a reunion.
- Use our facilities and services - You can utilise a variety of ECU's state-of-the-art conference and meeting facilities.
- Invitations to ECU events - We are always looking to involve our Alumni in the wide variety of events we organise each year. From Graduations, business forums and guest speakers, we would like to invite you along. We can also keep you up-to-date with exhibitions, workshops and lectures in and around the University.
- Give something back - Share your Expertise! ECU is constantly seeking graduates of all disciplines and career sectors to guide and advise current students and any help is appreciated. Your involvement can be of great value to current students and recent graduates in deciding a career and pursuing it.
- ECU Alumni is proud to offer a new service to our Alumni in partnership with the company Alumni Travel. If you are planning a holiday why not try something different and look at some of the great special interest holidays available.
- ECU Alumni is proud to offer a new service to our Alumni in partnership with CEO Online. CEO Online was developed in association with the CEO Institute, and is a proven business resource used by the business community in Australia.
Becoming an alumnus of ECU happens automatically upon graduation - there are no forms for you to complete and return - all we ask of you is to keep us updated with your contact details, come and support us at events, and keep us informed about your successes.
To gain additional benefits, take advantage of the range of opportunities that are associated with becoming an Alumni Advantage member.
- ECU Libraries borrowing benefits including access to the ECU Proquest 5000 subject database (non-students normally pay $88)
- 10% off discount off selected purchases at the ECU bookshops and 15% off general books when 5 or more copies of same book purchased ( book clubs)
- Special Membership Offer for the ECU Sports and Fitness Centre
Alumni Advantage membership is made available to all ECU Alumni looking for an extended service from the university. The best part is that membership is free. To have these additional benefits made available to you, sign up and become an Alumni Advantage member today.
For more information on Alumni services, please visit the Alumni and Development website, contact the Alumni office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join the Alumni LinkedIn group or Facebook page.