The Faculty of Business and Law offers a wide range of courses for international students who wish to study with ECU in the following discipline areas:
- Accounting, Finance and Economics;
- Law, Criminology, Forensic Investigations, Policing and Justice Studies;
- Management, E-Commerce and Information Systems; and
- Marketing, Hospitality Management, Tourism, Eco-Recreation, Sport and Event Management.
Our courses are recognised internationally, with many accredited by relevant professional associations and key industry bodies. We maintain strong links to industry and the corporate sector in our teaching, research and community engagement activities.
- Are you an overseas national already living in Western Australia or wanting to know about coming to Western Australia to study on campus;
- Do you want to know about studying off-campus with the Faculty of Business and Law, while being based overseas;
- Do you want to know about courses offered by our education partners in your home country; or
- Are you a current Business and Law student wanting to know about study abroad and exchange programs available to you.
Contact the International office.