Interested in Event Management?
Tuesday, 12 January 2010
The Perth Graduate School of Business is pleased to announce the introduction of three new postgraduate courses in Event Management. The Sport, Tourism, Hospitality and Event industries are forecast to continue strong growth both domestically and internationally, so it pays to move ahead of the game. Managing any public or corporate event requires specific expertise, knowledge and skills. Consequently, employers are seeking middle and senior level managers with professionally relevant postgraduate qualifications. ECU leads the way in Western Australia for postgraduate Event Management education, catering for all qualification levels:
- Our Graduate Certificate of Business (Event Management) is an introductory qualification for professionals working in Event Management or those new to the field.
- The Graduate Diploma of Business (Event Management) progresses from the basics and explores management of specific event forms (such as those held at large sport venues) and provides an insight into other key business functions associated with event management, such as financial management.
- The Master of Event Management by coursework provides students the opportunity to further specialise in various fields, such as marketing, human resource management and sport management, to give their studies a stronger industry focus in that area.
A postgraduate qualification in Event Management can enhance your career - enabling you to fulfil your current role and duties to the best of your ability or increase job satisfaction by giving you the know-how to maximise your role’s potential. Or it could facilitate career progression and even open up new career opportunities.
Why Study with us?
- The courses are offered by experienced and knowledgeable staff from the Faculty of Business and Law’s dedicated postgraduate business school: Perth Graduate School of Business.
- You will have access to our new modern, state-of-the-art facilities, with dedicated postgraduate student information offices, computing laboratories and lounge.
- We offer a flexible learning environment with the option to study full-time, part-time or online (Grad Cert is part-time only).
- We pride ourselves in the level of support offered to students. You’ll find our staff both approachable and supportive, whilst simultaneously promoting a challenging learning experience.