Researchers in the Centre for Innovative Practice conduct research into a wide range of topics. Refer to the Centre's staff list for more information on individual researchers and their fields of interest.
The Centre has recently been established and was launched on 17th September, 2012. More information on research projects initiated by the Centre are listed below.
- A review of the potential for improvement in resource sector - a scoping study
- Encouraging innovative PhD research
- Evaluating and Tracking the Higher Degree by Research Experience
- Fly into work; Fly out to Bali
- Fostering individual innovation
- Job design and employee innovation in the resources sector
- Legitimisation recruitment and retention: Innovation in resource sector small firms' and workers on temporary 457 visas
- Skill shortages in the WA resource sector
- Studying in prison may reduce welfare dependence
- Sustainability report assurance in the resources industry
- The impact of undergraduate employability skills provision
- The requirements of innovative practices in the WA resources sector