The Faculty can provide the necessary resources to help research students (PhD, Masters by Research and Honours) and staff to improve their quantitative and statistical analyses.
How can researchers be assisted?
By validating their approaches to identify suitable statistical and quantitative techniques, researchers can be assisted in the following ways:
- Identify the appropriate structure of the variables (dependent, independent, etc.);
- Investigate Parametric and Non-parametric analyses to the dataset and variables;
- Report the significant findings in a more technical and statistical style;
- Writing in a more easily read style;
- Understanding published works;
- Advise on research proposals and grants; and
- Seeking and receiving feedback.
How to request assistance
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and an appropriate academic will be appointed to assist you.