Adjunct Associate Professor Glenn Ross
Adjunct Associate Professor
- CRI5201 - Child Sexual Abuse - Victims and Offenders
- CRI5202 - Child Sexual Abuse - Investigations and Interviewing
- CRI5203 - Legal Processes in Child Protection
- CRI5204 - Child Sexual Abuse - Risk Reducation
- BA (Crim Just Admin)
- Grad Cert Public Sector Management
- MSocSc (Criminology)
Glenn has over 20 years of experience working in prisons in Western Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, across all classification levels and in public and private prisons. In recent years he has been assisting the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in its Counter-Piracy Programme in East Africa as a Corrections Advisor. This has included providing advice on the design, construction and management of prisons in a number of countries where Al Shabaab terrorists and Somali pirates are being held.
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Commissions of Inquiry
Current research area
- Public policy and commissions of inquiry. Glenn is currently undertaking his PhD study into the development of public policy by commissions of inquiry.