Mr Arron Jackson
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5762|
- BES1100 Foundations of Business Knowledge
Arron moved rapidly through the retail industry as a team leader, securing a position as Procedures and Innovation Officer at an international retail department store. He was also a Sales Executive at a multi award-winning B2B services company before becoming Brand Manager of an international bio-tech company.
- BBus, Edith Cowan University.
Research areas and interests
- Effective learning techniques and teaching methods.
- Experiences and expectations of tertiary students.
- Madeleine Ogilvie, Maria M. Ryan & Arron E. Jackson (2005). International students’ preference for videography: preliminary findings. ANZMAC 2005.
- Madeleine Ogilvie, & Arron E. Jackson (2007). Students’ preference for tertiary project presentation- the increasing role of videography as a teaching tool. ANZMAC 2007.