Mr Arron Jackson
- Foundations of Business Knowledge BES1100;
- Professional Communication MKT5111 & MKT1101.
Arron moved rapidly through the retail industry as a team leader, securing a position as Procedures and Innovation Officer at an international retail department store. He was also a Sales Executive at a multi award-winning B2B services company before becoming Brand Manager of an international bio-tech company.
- BBus Edith Cowan University.
- Effective learning techniques and teaching methods.
Current research area:
- Experiences and expectations of tertiary students.
Conference papers in proceeding:
- Madeleine Ogilvie, Maria M. Ryan and Arron E. Jackson (2005), “International students’ preference for videography: preliminary findings” ANZMAC 2005.
- Madeleine Ogilvie, and Arron E. Jackson (2007), “Students’ preference for tertiary project presentation- the increasing role of videography as a teaching tool” ANZMAC 2007.