Learning and Teaching
The Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) is responsible for setting the strategic direction for learning and teaching within the Faculty of Computing, Health and Science.
With the assistance of the Faculty Office, the Associate Dean is responsible for:
- co-ordinating the overall development of the academic program;
- promotion of quality teaching and learning policies and practices within the faculty;
- co-ordinating the development and implementation of faculty staff development programs associated with teaching and learning;
- chairing the Faculty Board of Examiners, the Faculty Courses Committee and the Faculty Learning and Teaching Committee;
- being the faculty contact person for teaching staff on matters related to learning and teaching;
- liaising with relevant parties within the University regarding the application of educational technology for learning and teaching;
- faculty liaison with the library; and
- co-ordinating the collection of data and maintenance of relevant databases on unit outlines, student progress, courses and quality teaching.
Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching)
Associate Professor Julie Ann Pooley
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5591
Facsimile: (61 8) 6304 5577