eAgriculture Research Group
The eAgriculture Research Group promotes, facilitates and undertakes innovative information and communication technology based research that will contribute to the sustainability and productivity of agricultural industries in Western Australia and internationally.
The aims of the eAgriculture Research Group are to:
- provide ICT research and development expertise for agricultural and rural industrial sectors;
- conduct research which will facilitate improvements in the sustainability and profitability of the agriculture sector through the use of technologies and better management strategies; and
- create an environment for opportunities for interdisciplinary research focused on rural systems and promote training of staff and postgraduate students in research in this field.
The initial research areas are:
- agricultural data mining;
- agricultural informatics;
- agricultural tools and decision systems; and
- environmental sensors networks.
Dr Leisa Armstrong
Mount Lawley Campus: Building 13, Room 13.226
Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6506