Refereed Journal Articles
- Ahmad, A., Warren, M., and Ruighaver, A. does traditional security risk assessment have a future in Information Security, Journal of Information Warfare, volume 10 Issue 3, 16-28
- Brooks, D. J. (2011). Security risk management: A psychometric map of expert knowledge structure. International Journal of Risk Management, 13(01), 14-41.
- Brooks, D. J.. Organizational security: Understanding practice boundaries from knowledge construct to a body of knowledge. Asian Journal of Criminology.
- Coles-Kemp, L., Reddington, J. & Williams, P.A.H. (2011). Looking at clouds from both sides: The advantages and disadvantages of placing personal narratives in the cloud. Information Security Technical Report, In press www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1363412711000525
- Cook D.M and Smith T (2011) The Battle for Money Transfers: The allure of Paypal and Western Union over Familial remittance networks, Journal of Information Warfare, Volume 10 Issue 1.
- Corkill, J., (2011) Not art, not science, but artistry: Why Professional Artistry should matter to the intelligence community. The Journal of the Australian Institute of Professional Intelligence Officers, Volume 19 Issue 1, 3-12
- Hocking, C., Furnell, S., Clarke, N., Reynolds, P., (2011) authentication Aura – A distributed approach to user authentication, Journal of Information Assurance and Security, volume 6 Issue 1
- Jali, M., Furnell, S., Dowland, P. (2011) Quantifying the effect of graphical password guidelines for better security. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, volume 354 issue 2011, 80-91
- Ledermuller, T. And Clarke, N. (2011) Risk assessment for mobile devices. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 6863 Issue 2011, 210-221
- Li, F, Clarke, N., Papadaki, M., Dowland, (2011) Misuse Detection for mobile devices using behaviour profiling, International Journal of Cyber Warfare & Terrorism, Volume 1 issue 1, 43-55
- Scully, T. (2011) The Cyber threat, trophy information and the fortress mentality. Journal of Business Continuity & Emergency Planning, Volume 5 Issue 3, 195-207
- Aly, Anne.(2010) “Shifting Positions to the Media Discourse on Terrorism: Critical points in Audience Members’ Meaning Making Experiences.” Media International Australia incorporating Culture and Policy.
- Aly, Anne & Lelia Green (2010) “Fear, Anxiety and the State of Terror.” Accepted for publication in Studies in Conflict and Terrorism
- Alghafli, K., A. Jones, et al. (2010). "Forensic Analysis of the Windows 7 Registry." Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law 5(4): 5-30.
- Chipperfield, C. and S. Furnell (2010). "From security policy to practice: Sending the right messages." Computer Fraud & Security 2010(3): 13-19.
- Brand, M., C. Valli, et al. (2010). "Malware Forensics: Discovery of the Intent of Deception." Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law 5(4): 31-42
- Brooks, D. J. (2010). “Security risk management: A psychometric map of expert knowledge structure”. International Journal of Risk Management, 00(00), 1-15. doi: 10.1057/rm.2010.7.
- Furnell, S. (2010) “Jumping Security Hurdles”. Computer Fraud & Security 2010(6): 10-14.
- Hutchinson, W. (2010) “New technologies: dissonance, influence and radical behaviours”. Journal of Information Warfare 9(3): 14-25.
- Jali, M., S. Furnell, et al. (2010). "Assessing image-based authentication techniques in a web-based environment." Information Management & Computer Security 18(1): 43-53.
- Jones, A. and T. Martin (2010). "Digital forensics and the issues of identity." Information Security Technical Report 15(2): 67-71.
- Jones, A., C. Valli, et al. (2010). "The 2009 Analysis of Information Remaining on Disks Offered for Sale on the Second Hand Market." Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law 5(4): 43-64.
- Jones, A. (2010) “How do you make information security user friendly?” Information Security Technical Report 14(4): 213-216.
- Kessler, G. and D. Haggerty (2010). "An Online Graduate Program in Digital Investigation Management: Pedagogy and Overview." Journal of Digital Forensic Practice 3(1): 11-22.
- Lessard, J. and G. Kessler (2010). "Android Forensics: Simplifying Cell Phone Examinations." Small Scale Digital Device Forensics Journal 4(1): 1-12.
- Mislan, R., E. Casey, et al. (2010). "The Growing Need for On-Scene Triage of Mobile Devices." Digital Investigation 6(3-4): 112-124.
- Szewczyk, P. S. (2010). "The ADSL Router Forensics Process." Journal of Network Forensics 2(1): 4-13.
- Tjhai, G., S. Furnell, et al. (2010). "A preliminary two-stage alarm correlation and filtering system using SOM neural network and K-means algorithm." Computers & Security 29(6): 712-723.
- Valli, C. (2010). "Developing VoIP Honeypots: a Preliminary Investigation into Malfeasant Activity." Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law 5(2): 35-44.
- Jones, A., C. Valli, et al. (2009). “The 2007 analysis of information remaining on disks offered for sale on the second hand market.”, International Journal of Liability and Scientific Enquiry 2(1): 53 – 68
- Jones, A., Dardick, G. S., Davies, G., Sutherland, I. and Valli, C. (2009). “The 2008 analysis of information remaining on disks offered for sale on the second hand market”, Journal of International Commercial Law and Technology (JICLT),4(3).