The Survey Research Centre works with organisations and groups across the medical and health sector, and also undertakes commissioned surveys for organisations such as university departments, public sector agencies, non-government organisations and private companies.
Our clients include:
- The Western Australian Department of Health, particularly the Health Outcomes Assessment Unit;
- Institute of Child Health Research;
- National Heart Foundation;
- Crime Research Centre of UWA;
- Data Analysis Australia;
- Physical Activity Taskforce;
- UWA School of Population Health;
- ECU Centre for Social Research;
- ECU Faculty of Business and Law;
- The George Institute for International Health;
- Cancer Foundation;
- Monash University; and
- a range of academics and corporate partners.