Professor Matthew Warren
- Currently with Deakin University, Melbourne
Research Areas and Interests
- Computer Ethics
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- ICT Policy
- Information Security Management
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Ruighaver, A., Warren, M., Ahmad, A., (2011), Does traditional security risk assessment have a future in Information Security?. Journal of Information Warfare, 10(3), 16-28, Perth Western Australia.
- Pye, G., Warren, M., (2009), An Emergent Security Risk: Critical Infrastructures and Information Warfare. Journal of Information Warfare, 8(3), 14-26, Western Australia.
- Pye, G., Warren, M., (2009), Appraising Critical Infrastructure Systems with Visualisation. Proceedings of The 10th Australian Information Warfare and Security Conference, 5-12, Perth, Western Australia.
- Beggs, C., Warren, M., (2009), Safeguarding Australia from Cyber-terrorism: A proposed cyber-terrorism SCADA Risk Framework for Industry Adoption. Proceedings of The 10th Australian Information Warfare and Security Conference, 24-35, Perth, Western Australia.
- Hutchinson, B., Warren, M., (2009), Security as an element in environmental assessment and decision making. Proceedings of The 2009 Conference of the Australia and New Zealand Society for Ecological Economics (ANZSEE): Green Mileage in the Global Meltdown: An Ecological Economics Way Forward, 1(27-30 October, 2009), 11, Darwin.