Students should use the following forms to advise their course coordinators of a declined or deferred vaccination or an identified risk. Forms are also provided to assist in progressing background checks, which should be submitted during your first week of semester, with the exception of the Working with Children check, which is submitted prior to a placement where you will be in contact with children.
Students should download and complete the Pre-Vaccination Checklist and the Risk Management Checklist.
- Checklist (PDF File, 217.1 KB)
- WA Health national criminal history record check (PDF File, 303.3 KB)
- WA Health criminal record screening guidelines (PDF File, 350.3 KB)
- Pre-vaccination checklist SHS (PDF File, 108.2 KB)
- Identified risk form (PDF File, 280.1 KB)
- Deferred vaccination form (PDF File, 221.2 KB)
- Declined vaccination form (PDF File, 268.1 KB)