Dr Lyndall Adams
Student Research Consultant
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 93706769, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML3.217
|Telephone:||(61 8) 93706769|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Southern Cross University, 2008 .
- MA (Master of Arts), Southern Cross University, 2000 .
- BAHons (Bachelor of Arts Honours), Southern Cross University, 1998 .
- BA (Bachelor of Arts), Southern Cross University, 1997 .
Recent Research Grants
- In Conversation: Investigating the creative benefits and challenges of collaboration across disciplines and art-forms, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2014, 2014, $22,843.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Adams, L., (2013), Traces of Departure and Arrival. Australian Council of University Art and Design School: Annual conference papers, 1-13, Perth.
- Adams, L., (2013), summer heights. THICK AS: material seduction, Holmes a Court Gallery at Vasse Felix.
- Adams, L., Zeligman, B., (2012), the M word., Elements Art Gallery, Dalkeith, WA.
- Adams, L., Fell, F., (2011), reload: one night stack., Grafton Regional Gallery, NSW: Manly Museum Gallery, NSW.
- Adams, L., (2010), Trinket. Jacaranda Aquisitive Drawing Award, Grafton Regional Gallery.
- Adams, L., (2010), Select & Save. select & save: lyndall adams & fiona fell, Tweed River Gallery.
- Adams, L., (2010), Rosy. Objects of the Dead: Hankie Project, Barratt Galleries.
- Adams, L., (2009), the games we play., Barratt Galleries, Alstonville, NSW.
- Adams, L., Smith, B., Tassicker, S., (2013), The Art of Sound. The Art of Sound at the Holmes a Court Gallery, The Holmes a Court Gallery, Vasse Felix.