FEA staff Dr Matt Byrne and Mr Graeme Gower partaking in the 'Engaging Aboriginal children and their teachers with science' project for ECIER.
Our Faculty boasts one of the University's research institutes and many research centres. These centres provide the focus for research activity and a wide range of collaborations with other Australian and International research providers and research users.
The Faculty of Education and Arts is home to the following Research Centres:
Level III research units: significant national and international impact
Level II research units: University-designated research centre
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- Centre for Research and Entertainment, Arts, Technology, Education and Communications (CREATEC)
- Centre for Schooling and Learning Technologies (CSaLT)
- Fogarty Learning Centre (FLC)
Level I research units: faculty-designated research groups
- Centre for Higher Education Learning and Teaching Research
- Centre for Research in Early Childhood (CREC)
- Centre for Transformational Games (CTG)
- Dance Research Centre (DRC)
- Music Research Group (MRG)