Seminar series organised in 2006:
- Dr Daniel Galvao – Centre Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Physical and Cognitive Exercise in Older Adults: Effects on Physical Function, Body Composition, and Biological Markers for Alzheimer’s Disease
Presentation: 15 December 2006
- Dr Mira Rimajova – Centre Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Multidimensional Approach to enhanced Diagnostics in Alzheimer’s Disease
Presentation: 24 November 2006.
- Professor Rob Newton and Professor Ralph Martins
Lifestyle for Prevention and Management of Alzheimer's Disease
Presentation: 23 November 2006
- Dr Renate Zilkens – Centre Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Population based estimates of the utilisation of health care services and health outcomes in people with Alzheimer’s disease living in Western Australia
Presentation: 27 October 2006
- Dr Kevin Barnham - Dept of Pathology, University of Melbourne
Dr Barnham is an internationally recognised leading researcher into drug development for Alzheimer’s disease and the biology of neurodegenerative diseases.
Mechanisms of Abeta Toxicity – Defining Targets for Therapeutic Intervention
Presentation: 9 October 2006
- Associate Professor Laszlo Orban - Principal Investigator, Reproductive Genomics, Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory (An Affiliate of the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University)
Transgenic zebrafish: Current status and potential applicability as a model for Alzheimer's disease.
Presentation: 3 October 2006.
- Dr Matthew Sharman – Centre Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Investigating Beta Amyloid Clearance in vivo
Presentation: 29 September 2006.