Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

We'd love you to leave some comments to help us understand your rating. If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here: Main Content

Police clearance for international students

Police clearance for international students

Students from overseas on either temporary and/or permanent work visas are required to gain a criminal record history check prior to placement, to provide evidence of both:

  • a 'satisfactory' criminal record check from their country of origin and from any other country in which they have lived for 1 year or more in the last 10 years; and
  • a 'satisfactory' Australian National Police Certificate.
Skip to top of page