Links and partnerships
ECU South West Research Centre - Industry Reference Group
ECU South West has expanded the community engagement aspect of the ECU South West Research Centre, by forming an Industry Reference Group to advise on the strengthening of its partnerships with community and industry, and to assist with policy-related matters.
The ECU South West Research Centre Industry Reference Group is comprised of researchers as well as community and industry representatives from a range of organisations and professions.
The purpose of the new Industry Reference Group is to:
- offer strategic advice on current and future directions of the Research Centre;
- establish and support engagement with industry, community organisations and leaders in the community;
- provide information and advice on the changing nature of the broader research and engagement context.
The Faculty of Regional Professional Studies Dean, Ms Lyn Farrell explains “Initiating an industry reference group to work with the ECU South West Research Centre will assist us to better support developing sustainable communities in the South West”.
- Ms June Foulds, Greater Bunbury Division of General Practice
- Mr Matt Granger, Bunbury Wellington Economic Alliance
- Ms Lorraine Pedofsky, Geographe Enterprises
- Dr Robyn McCarron, Honorary Associate Professor
- Mr Richard Jackson, Val Lishman Health Research Foundation
- Dr Bronwyn Peirce, Rural Health Care
For more information on representing your community group or industry on the ECU South West Research Centre Industry Reference Group, contact us.