Top of page
Regional Professional Studies
Skip to top of page
You are here:
- Mazza, D. (2013). 'Holyoake'. In D. Bird (Ed.) Fire: A collection of stories, poems and visual images. Margaret River, Australia: Margaret River Press.
- Rhodes, D., & Spiers, H. (2013). Creating Sustainable Indigenous Student Leadership in a Multicultural Learning Community in Northern Australia, Chapter 6, in J. Madden,. & R. Smith, Teachers Talk About What's Important. Primrose Hall Publishing, NSW, pp 71-79.
- Giles, W. (2012). Middle schools and quality teaching: The students' perspective, Journal of Middle Years of Schooling Association, 12(1). 23-29
- Holt, R.A. (2012). Cape Crusaders: An ethnography investigating the surfing subculture of Cape Naturaliste, Western Australia. (Doctoral dissertation). This thesis may be downloaded from the ECU Research Online Repository
- Mundy, R. (2012). Snow baby. Island Literary Journal 131, 52-59.
- Mundy, R. (2012). The forgeries. Westerly Literary Journal 57(2), 149-157.
- McKenzie, V. (2012). Using the Spectrum to Theorise Apparent Opposition in Creative Writing Doctorates. The Creativity Market: Creative Writing in the 21st Century.
- Pepper, C., (2011). Applying standards for leaders to the selection of secondary school principals. Journal of Educational Administration, 49(3) 276-291
- Hodgson, D., (2011). Policy rationalities and policy technologies: A programme for analyzing the raised school-leaving age in Western Australia. Journal of Educational Policy, 26(1) 115-130
- Kaino, L., (2011). ‘Broome culture’ and its historical links to the Japanese in the pearling industry. Continuum: Journal of Media and Cultural Studies, 25(4) 479-490
- Wooltorton, S., (2011). A process for transition to sustainability: Implementation. Australian Journal of Environmental Education, 27(1) 160-174
- Giles, W., (2011) Cooperative and Work-integrated Education and Indigenous Peoples. International Handbook for Cooperative and Work-Integrated Education, 34(2) 321-329
- Pepper, C., (2011) Using problem based learning in Science Education. SCIOS: Journal of the Science Teachers’ Association of Western Australia, 47(4) 4-6
- Thornton, S., Giles, W., Prescott, D., & Rhodes, D. (2011). Exploring the mathematical confidence of Indigenous preservice teachers in a remote teacher education program. Mathematics Education Research Journal,. 23(2), 235-252.
- Mundy, R. (2011). Weather man. Island Literary Journal 124, 116-121.
- McKenzie, V. (2011). @Shakespeare.com-Producer. Adelaide Fringe Festival.
- McKenzie, V. (2011). Complications. dotdotdash 07, Winter 2011, 'Sacred'.
- McKenzie, V. (2011). The Skriker-direction and production. The Skriker a play by Caryl Churchhill.
- English, B. J., Morrison, D., & Chalon, C. C. (2010). Moderator effects of organisational tenure on the relationship between psychological climate and affective commitment. Journal of Management Development, 29(4), 394-408
- Mullin, Kate and Oliver, Rhonda (2010). A Second Language/Dialect Acquisition Perspective on the Accelerated Literacy Teaching Sequence [online]. Australian Journal of Language and Literacy, 33(2), 151-163
- Sherwood, P. M. (2010). The contribution of Buddhism to global and regional initiatives in education. In Dowson, M and Devenish, S (Eds.). Religion and spirituality (pp. 37-54). Location: Information Age publishing.
- Mundy, R, Rigby, N. (2010). Epic adventure: Epic voyages. New York, NY: Kingfisher.
- Mundy, R, Rigby, N. (2010). Epic adventure: Epic voyages. Sydney, Australia: The Five Mile Press.
- Rhodes, D. (2010). Coming-Out' of the Margins: Using young adult literature in English classrooms to combat homophobia and heterosexism, unpublished PhD thesis, University of Sydney.
- Rhodes, D. (2010). Out in print in Australia: Male same-sex attraction in Australian young adult novels, in The International Journal of Learning, Volume 17, Issue 4, pp.409-420.
- Rhodes, D., Prescott, D., & Giles, W. (2010) Travelling Remote: Training Indigenous teachers in remote communities in Australia's Northern Territory, in International Journal of Diversity in Organisations, Communities and Nations, Volume 10, Issue 1, pp.321-330.