Dr Marilyn Palmer
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9780 7778, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Bunbury, Room: BU2.141
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9780 7778|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2005 .
- MA (Master of Arts), The University of Western Australia, 1998 .
- BAppSc (Bachelor of Applied Science), Western Australian Institute of Technology, 1978 .
Recent Research Grants
- Transition to Sustainability: ECU South West - A Study of The Transformation of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant, 2010 - 2011, $40,000.
- Suicide Research for the South West, Val Lishman Health Research Foundation Inc, Grant, 2009 - 2010, $30,000.
- Examining rural youth needs in the South-West of WA: Implications for pedagogy, Association of Independent Schools of WA, AISWA - Grant, 2006 - 2007, $15,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Wooltorton, S., Palmer, M., Steele, F., (2011), A process for transition to sustainability: Implementation. Australian Journal of Environmental Education, 27(1), 160-174, St. Lucia, Queensland.
- Wooltorton, S., Palmer, M., Goodwin, K., Paine, D., (2010), A process for transition to sustainability: Beginning. The Social Educator, 28(2), 20-27, Tasmania.