Dr Vahri McKenzie
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2008 .
- BAHons (Bachelor of Arts Honours), The University of Western Australia, 2004 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- McKenzie, V., (2012), Using the Spectrum to Theorise Apparent Opposition in Creative Writing Doctorates. The Creativity Market: Creative Writing in the 21st Century, 148-162, United Kingdom.
- McKenzie, V., (2008), The unfulfilled promise of digital technologies for collaborative writing. The Creativity and Uncertainty Papers: the refereed proceedings of the 13th conference of the Australian Association of Writing Programs, 2008, 13.
- McKenzie, V., (2011), Agent Provocateur. <proximity> contact improvisation, new dance, movement improvisation 14.3 December 2011, Melbourne, Australia.
- McKenzie, V., (2011), Complications. dotdotdash 07, Winter 2011, 'Sacred', Western Australia.
- McKenzie, V., (2012), Strutathon. Fringe World Festival 2012, Perth Institute of Contemporary Art.
- McKenzie, V., (2012), Fool Asleep. Fringe World Festival 2012, The Treasury.
- McKenzie, V., (2011), Design, Form, Light and Movement. Helen Herbertson and Ben Cobham Co-Lab Showing, King Street Arts Centre.
- McKenzie, V., (2011), The Skriker-direction and production. The Skriker a play by Caryl Churchill, Prindiville Hall, University of Notre Dame, Australia.
- McKenzie, V., (2011), @Shakespeare.com-Producer. Adelaide Fringe Festival, The Bakehouse Theatre, Adelaide.
- McKenzie, V., (2010), Sleep Disorders. Perth Institute of Sleep Behaviour, Perth Institute of Contemporary Art.