Mr David Hodgson
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9780 7731, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Bunbury, Room: BU2.137
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9780 7731|
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of South Australia .
- MSocSc (Master of Social Science), Murdoch University, 2006 .
Recent Research Grants
- Evaluation of the 'In a Child's Mind' Playgroup Project, Playgroup WA, Grant, 2008 - 2010, $5,409.
- Suicide Research for the South West, Val Lishman Health Research Foundation Inc, Grant, 2009 - 2010, $30,000.
- Evaluation Proposal for 'Head Heart and Hand', Milligan Community Learning and Resource Centre, Grant, 2006 - 2009, $18,725.
- Examining rural youth needs in the South-West of WA: Implications for pedagogy, Association of Independent Schools of WA, AISWA - Grant, 2006 - 2007, $15,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Hodgson, D., Van Krieken, R., Habibis, D., Smith, P., Hutchins, B., Haralambos, M., Holborn, M., (2010), Globalisation. Sociology: themes and perspectives, n/a, French's Forrest NSW.
- Watts, L., Hodgson, D., (2013), Knowing that and knowing how: Building student confidence through skills assessment. Advances in Sociial Work and Welfare Education, 14(1), 75-88.
- Hodgson, D., (2011), Policy rationalities and policy technologies: A programme for analysing the raised school-leaving age in Western Australia. Journal of Education Policy, 26(1), 115-130, DOI: 10.1080/02680939.2010.498901.