Having a personal trainer is no longer for the rich and famous. Click on the links to find out:
A good personal trainer is someone who not only has a knowledge of exercise, diet and health, but has the necessary skills to help you to meet and exceed your goals. Our staff have the people skills to get you motivated, make you feel at ease and make your efforts rewarding.
It’s finding that someone who’s just right for you.
A good personal trainer is like having your best friend helping you in the gym. They will maximise your training time, help motivate you, teach you efficient and safe techniques and adjust your program as your fitness level increases.
- Request an appointment now with our online form.
- To assist us in finding the trainer that suits your needs, please download this form and either bring it in to ECU Sports or email us and we will be in contact with more information.
Five most popular exercise objectives:
- Fat/weight loss
- Body toning and shaping
- Strength and endurance training
- Fitness training
REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT
- Tone your saggy muscles
- Change your body shape and drop a clothes size or two
- Look and feel great in your summer clothes
- Show your partner the new you!
INCREASE FITNESS AND ENDURANCE
- Stay energised for the day ahead
- Enjoy and keep up with the kids - you might even win a few races
INCREASE YOUR BODY’S METABOLISM
- Turn your body into a raging inferno to burn more calories during the day and even when you’re sleeping
- Maintain the “new you” easier than you ever did before
- Increase bone density, reducing risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce risk of diabetes
- Reduce emotional and physical stress
- Better concentration and sleep
- Reduce your health care costs
- Better quality of life