Returning to work after a break
We recognise people take breaks from employment for a variety of reasons.
Whether you’ve been off work to complete study, care for young children or travel, this can affect your career progression, employment competitiveness, availability or even confidence in your own capabilities.
We are consciously looking at pathways into our workplace that are supportive, pragmatic and aligned with an individual’s aspirations.
We can support you with:
- ‘entry-level’ jobs;
- on-the-job training and development options;
- leave provisions for employees with carer responsibilities;
- flexible work arrangements such as working part-time or from home, negotiable start and finish times, or purchased leave;
- dedicated family rooms;
- access to a range of on-campus services like a medical centre; hairdresser; optometrist; gym and our Live Life Longer wellness program; and
- close proximity to major public shops and facilities.