Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Future Students

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content

Cross-institutional study

If you are applying to study at ECU as a Cross-Institutional student, you must submit the following:

  • Application for Cross-Institutional enrolment, ensuring all relevant information is provided, including statistical details and the declaration is signed
  • A signed form/letter from your home institution approving the units you wish to study at ECU
  • Copy of your official academic record from your home institution (web printouts will not be accepted)
  • Undergraduates proof of your fee status at your home institution e.g. Invoice for Commonwealth Assessment Notice

Please note that it is your responsibility to check:

  1. The unit is available (Check unit availability using our semester timetable)
  2. That you meet any prerequisites required for the unit (Check prerequisites for units using our online handbook).
    If the unit has a prerequisite, please include a copy of your academic transcript displaying the equivalent unit

Once your application has been processed you will be advised of the outcome. If successful you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment with further information on how to commence your studies at ECU via email and in the post.

Skip to top of page