If you are applying to study at ECU as a Cross-Institutional student, you must submit the following:
- Application for Cross-Institutional enrolment, ensuring all relevant information is provided, including statistical details and the declaration is signed
- A signed form/letter from your home institution approving the units you wish to study at ECU
- Copy of your official academic record from your home institution (web printouts will not be accepted)
- Undergraduates proof of your fee status at your home institution e.g. Invoice for Commonwealth Assessment Notice
Please note that it is your responsibility to check:
- The unit is available (Check unit availability using our semester timetable)
- That you meet any prerequisites required for the unit (Check prerequisites for units using our online handbook).
If the unit has a prerequisite, please include a copy of your academic transcript displaying the equivalent unit
Once your application has been processed you will be advised of the outcome. If successful you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment with further information on how to commence your studies at ECU via email and in the post.