If you wish to change courses to a new undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework), you can apply online through SIMO for the new course.
- Applying for Honours
- Applying for Master By Research, Professional Doctorate or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses
If you are an international student, you will need to contact ECU International before making any changes to your course.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 31 May: Closing date for applications to the Graduate Diploma of Flying course
- 12 July: Closing date for Master by Research and Professional Doctorate courses
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 19 July: Applications for the Bachelor of Arts Honours, Bachelor of Creative Industries Honours and Bachelor of Arts (Dance) Honours close
- 29 July:
- Semester 2 starts
- Applications for the Bachelor of Business (Finance) Honours and Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Honours close
- 16 - 20 September: ECU Research Week