Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Future Students

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here: Main Content

Current students

If you wish to change courses to a new undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework), you can apply online through SIMO for the new course.

Please note:

If you are an international student, you will need to contact ECU International before making any changes to your course.

Important dates

We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.

Skip to top of page