If you wish to change courses to a new undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework), you can apply online through SIMO for the new course.
- Applying for Honours
- Applying for Master By Research, Professional Doctorate or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses
If you are an international student, you will need to contact ECU International before making any changes to your course.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- mid-March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2014 are now open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 24 June: ECU South West (Bunbury) Open Day
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 20 July: ECU Joondalup Open Day
- 28 July: Semester 2 starts
- (Date TBA) August: ECU's Online Admission System will open for applications to courses commencing Semester 1 2015
- 10 August: ECU Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day
- 9 - 20 February: Orientation
- 23 February: Semester 1 starts
- (Date TBA) March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2015 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information