Graduate Diploma in Education
Semester 1 2014
Applications for our Graduate Diploma of Education courses to commence in Semester 1 2014 are open. Applicants should apply using our online admissions system.
Applications to ECU must include the following:
- A one page personal statement on why you wish to become a teacher. The statement must be signed and have the following declaration: "I declare that this statement is my own work, and truthfully addresses the requested criteria. I understand that my enrolment may be cancelled, and my academic record annotated accordingly, if it is proved that I was offered a place based on false or misleading evidence."
- A two page resume
- Copies of any qualifications you have obtained (unless gained at ECU)
- If any qualifications are in a different name to your current name, you will need to supply evidence of your change of name, e.g. marriage certificate/change of name.
- If your secondary education and undergraduate degree were not completed in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America; you'll need to supply proof of English competency.
Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 are currently open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 1 August: Closing date for applications to Graduate Diploma of Education courses (Early Childhood Studies, Primary and Secondary)
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day
- ~Mid August:ECU's Online Admission System opens for applications to courses commencing Semester 1 2014
- 10 - 21 February: Orientation
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2014 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 28 July: Semester 2 start