Some WAAPA discipline areas have a non-refundable application fee - this means if you list any of these disciplines in the course preferences on your application form, you will need to pay a fee.
Semester 1 2015
If you are intending to apply for a course offered by the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), you'll need to submit your application using ECU's Online Admission System.
Semester 2 2015 (mid-year)
Mid-year entry is available for a range of WAAPA courses (study commencing late July). Mid-year applications usually open after Easter, check the mid-year entry page for more information.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
International students should follow the International students' application process.
- 16 January: First Round Offers on Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 21 January: Closing date for applications via Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 3 February: Second Round Offers on Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 9 - 13 February: Orientation for WAAPA courses (refer to the course for more information)
- 13 February: Closing date for applications to WAAPA Honours courses: Bachelor of Arts (Dance) Honours, Bachelor of Music Honours and Bachelor of Arts (Arts Management) Honours
- 16 February: Semester 1 starts for WAAPA courses (refer to the course for more information)
- (Date TBA) March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2015 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 20 July: Semester 2 starts for WAAPA courses (refer to the course for more information)