Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Future Students - International

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here: Main Content

Financial aid

Your home country may have national, state or provincial government support to enable you to study outside your home country.

We suggest you contact your local Governmental Education Department for information on incentives or scholarships to enable you to study in Australia.

Here are a few options, if you are from the following countries:

If your studies will be fully or partially supported by a third party sponsor, you are considered a sponsored student.

For more information

Please email the International Scholarship and Sponsorship Office:

Skip to top of page