As an international student planning to study with us on a student visa, you can apply:
In addition to your completed application form, you will need to submit:
- Documents demonstrating you meet the minimum English language competency requirements;
- Documents demonstrating you meet minimum requirements for secondary school results; and
- Copies of previous academic results.
If your supporting documentation is in a language other than English, you will need to provide an official translation of each document in addition to copies of the original documents.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
- 30 September: Closing date for applications to the Master of Psychology (coursework) to commence Semester 1 2014
- 31 October:
- 29 November: Closing date for applications for Semester 1 2014 for all other courses
- 10 January: Closing date for applications to the Doctor of Health Science (Clinical Leadership and Management) to commence Semester 1 2014
- 7 February: Closing date for applications to Master by Research and Professional Doctorate courses to commence Semester 1 2014
- 10 - 21 February: Orientation
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- 30 May: Closing date for applications for Semester 2 2014. Note: early closing dates for specific courses will be published in April 2014
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 28 July: Semester 2 start