Secondary school qualifications
You can use your secondary school results to satisfy minimum admission requirements into ECU as an international student.
TEE - International school leavers
If you are an under the age of 20 by March of the year you plan to study at University, and have completed the TEE, you have several pathways you can use to gain admission into ECU:
- Four or more TEE subjects
- Another recognised group of school leaver tertiary entrance exams
TEE - International non school leaver
There are several pathways you can gain admission into ECU as a non school leaver using Tertiary Entrance Examinations.
Secondary school TEE results
You can use the results of you secondary school Tertiary Entrance Examinations (TEE) to satisfy minimum admission requirements into ECU.
Mature age Tertiary Entrance Examination (TEE)
Tertiary Entry Rank (TER)
Non school leavers who are considered "mature age" can use their Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER) to satisfy minimum admission requirements into ECU.
TER provides a way of ranking students for university admission. It is a number between 99.95 and zero, and is derived from the Tertiary Entrance Score (TES), which, in this case, is calculated using two Tertiary Entrance Examinations (TEE) subjects.
The following combinations are NOT acceptable for calculation of a TER.
- Biology and Human Biology
- Chemistry and Physical Science
- Chinese: Advanced and Chinese: Second Language
- Discrete Mathematics and Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics and Applicable Mathematics
- English and English Literature
- Indonesian: Advanced and Indonesian: Second Language
- Indonesian: Advanced and Malay: Advanced
- Japanese: Advanced and Japanese: Second Language
- Malay: Advanced and Indonesian: Second Language
- Physics and Physical Science