Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Science
This course structure contains information about the units which comprise the course as well as the credit points required to successfully complete it.
The course will comprise 480 credit points (32 units) over four years of full-time study, or part-time equivalent. 240 credit points will be studied in the Bachelor of Arts and 240 credit points in the Bachelor of Science.
Within this course, students are required to complete the following units:
From the Bachelor of Arts:
- Foundation program of 45 credit points (3 core units)
- 120 credit points Arts Major (8 units)
- 60 credit points Arts Minor (4 units)
- 15 credit points final semester core capstone unit
From the Bachelor of Science:
- 120 credit points Science Major (8 units)
- 120 credit points second Science Major (8 units)
NOTE: Students who are unable to complete the requirements of the Double Degree may elect to exit to either the Bachelor of Arts or the Bachelor of Science, depending on the units that they have already completed.
|Arts Foundation program (45 credit points)|
|CCA1108||Communications and Digital Technology||15|
|HMN1101||Home and Away: Introducing the Humanities||15|
|HMN1102||What is Knowledge?||15|
|In addition, students must complete the following core capstone unit in their final semester of study:|
|CCA3111||Preparation for Professional Life||15|