Our Portfolio entry pathway assesses your ability to succeed in higher education based on a portfolio of evidence.
This pathway caters for:
- School leavers with a near-miss ATAR for their chosen course
- School leavers who will not/did not obtain an ATAR
- School leavers from recent years who completed WACE courses
- Mature age applicants, who are over 20 years of age in the semester they commence studies, who may or may not have completed Year 12
The Portfolio Pathway allows students to be considered for entry to bachelor courses and university preparation courses.
Applicants must meet all entry requirements for the portfolio pathway including:
- (for recent school leavers) meeting the secondary graduation requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), and
- the prerequisites required for a particular course
For admission by Portfolio entry, non school leavers must meet English competency requirements.
Your application will be also assessed in terms of your previous qualifications and education, such as:
- Previous TEE, TER or TAE results
- A minimum of 125 in the multiple choice component of the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Qualifications achieved through TAFE, private colleges or accredited training courses
Refer to our Portfolio applicants page for information, including closing dates for applications and the documentation you'll need to supply.
Courses not accepting applications through this pathway:
- Bachelor of Creative Industries - Screen Studies major
- All Bachelor of Laws single and double degrees:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts - double degree
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Business - double degree
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Criminology and Justice - double degree
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Psychological Science - double degree
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science & Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) / Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) - double degree
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology