Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
A relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent prior learning including at least five years appropriate professional experience.
Special admission requirements
Students are required to provide:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA);
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent and postgraduate qualification in specialty;
- Evidence of five years full-time post registration experience, of which three years must be in the chosen specialty area and one year at Advanced Practice level;
- Evidence of working a minimum of 20 hours per week in specialty;
- A letter of support from employer;
- A letter of support from a nominated Clinical Facilitator who will be a Registered Nurse Practitioner or a Registered Medical Officer with at least three years in specialty at registrar level or higher;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Evidence of professional associations' membership and on-going contribution to the profession