Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Area of Specialisation Availability:
- Delivery Mode:
- Study Mode:
- Delivery Mode:
2 years full-time or equivalent part-time
Business and Law
Interdisciplinary Courses (BL)
Master of Business Administration
Area of Specialisation In Project Management
Area of Specialisation structure
This unitset structure contains information about the units which comprise the course as well as the credit points required to successfully complete it.
Project Management is becoming a core activity in all organisations and is increasingly responsible for delivery of the corporate strategy. Project Management is a skill which can be applied in almost any industry across a range of projects including:
- developing a new product or service;
- effecting a change in structure, staffing, or style of an organisation;
- designing a new product;
- developing or acquiring a new or modified information system;
- constructing a building or facility;
- running a campaign for political office; or
- implementing a new business procedure or process.
Completion of this unit set allows graduates to apply for Associate Membership with Australian Institute of Project Management.
The following units comprise the Project Management Area of Specialisation. Students are required to complete 60 credit points (4 units) for this specialisation.
|MAN5700||Project Scope Management||15|
|MAN5701||Project Time Management||15|
|MAN5702||Project Cost Management||15|
|MAN5703||Project Quality Management||15|
This major can also be studied in the following courses: