Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Master of Project Management
This course develops specialist skills in the subject area with an opportunity to choose electives to reflect an area of specialisation.
Project Management is becoming a core activity in all organisations and increasingly responsible for delivery of the corporate strategy.
Project Management is a skill which can be applied in almost any industry across a range of projects including:
- developing a new product or service;
- effecting a change in structure, staffing, or style of an organisation;
- designing a new motor vehicle;
- developing or acquiring a new or modified information system;
- constructing a building or facility;
- running a campaign for political office; and
- implementing a new business procedure or process.
Additional Course Information
This course is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM). Completion of this course allows graduates to apply for Associate Membership with AIPM. Students enrolled in this course are entitled to a Student Membership discount with AIPM.
The Graduate Certificate of Business (Project Management) and Graduate Diploma of Business (Project Management) are also available in this discipline.
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Project Management)
- Graduate Diploma of Business (Project Management)
This course is available for on-campus study by students with an International student visa.