Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Graduate Diploma of Business (Project Management)
Designed for individuals looking to develop specialist skills in project management.
Project management is becoming a core activity in all organisations and increasingly responsible for delivery of the corporate strategy.
Project management is a skill which can be applied in almost any industry across a range of projects including:
- developing a new product or service;
- effecting a change in structure, staffing, or style of an organisation;
- designing a new motor vehicle;
- developing or acquiring a new or modified information system;
- constructing a building or facility;
- running a campaign for political office; and
- implementing a new business procedure or process.
Students interested in progressing further in this area can elect to study the Master of Project Management.
This course is available for on-campus study by students with an International student visa.