ECU Career Services provides free, professional career counselling and job search support to ECU students and alumni (for up to 12 months following graduation).
The wide range of services are designed to assist with career and employment needs throughout the university journey; from helping to find employment and relevant work experience opportunities while studying, right through to planning the transition from university to working life. Services available include:
- Selection of majors/minors in line with your career goals
- Course counselling – when you’re unsure the course you're studying is right for you
- Finding work opportunities – both whilst you're studying and once you graduate
- Job application skills including résumé and cover letter writing, selection criteria and interviews
- Career planning – when you're unsure what you can do with your degree or what sort of job you want
- Information about Graduate programs, vacation work, volunteering and internships
- Access to a range of services including online and hard copy resources, workshops, an online jobs board and one-on-one appointments
Refer to the ECU Careers Services website for more information.