Research Training Scheme (RTS)
The Research Training Scheme (RTS) provides tuition fee funding for students in the following research courses:
- Master by Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Psychology
- Doctor of Information Technology
- Doctor of Health Science (Clinical Leadership and Management)
If you are granted an RTS place, you will not be required to pay up-front tuition fees, nor will you accrue a HECS debt for the duration of the course.
Funding covers the advertised duration of the course, or equivalent part-time.
To be eligible for an RTS place, you must be a either an:
- Australian Citizen;
- Australian Permanent Resident; or
- New Zealand Citizen
If you are transferring your enrolment from another research course or university
- you have already been a Research Training Scheme (RTS) candidate, either in your previous course or at your previous university; and
- you are applying to transfer within three years of discontinuing your enrolment